Thursday, 13 October 2016

Cherished

As I mentioned the other day autumn, or fall if you will, are probably one of my favorite seasons. To pack up all the warm, cozy knitwear and store away the floaty dresses are just devine. Crisp, cold air that makes your nose pinkish and cheeks equally blushing what I long for during those heatwave summer days. As you might have gathered I am not a huge fan of the summer, even though I do love warm, long summer nights with a glas of sangria on the balcony with friends. 

Light Houses |Kähler Design and Light Box |Kremmerhuset

For some autumn doesn't start until Starbucks has introduced PLS on the menus, and I have to admit that I've tried the drink, but it's hardly a favorite. As the coffee lover that I am it still amuses me that with fall comes a lot of tea drinking. Do not get me wrong, the coffee are never out of the picture, it's just not always chosen. Total madness I know! Another essential during this season are of course candles; to light up all of our Kähler houses in the window post makes our home feel even more inviting and comfy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment