Friday, 21 October 2016

Required: Makeup edition.

We all have those 'requirements' to make everything from shopping to eating enjoyable. If you ask my better half she will probably give you a extended list over things that I need to make our everyday-life go as smoothly as possible. Let's us just say that we don't see eye-to-eye on this one. I thought that this would become a serie on the blog, highlighting different subjects each time. Let's start with a favorite of mine... makeup!

Talking about extensive lists. I could indeed make a very long blog post about the theme, but for now I'll show the brushes that I just cannot do with out. I almost wrote 'cannot live without' but that would have been a tad dramatic, don't you think? Anywho.




Real Techniques has been on the marked since 2011, and has ever since the launch been incredibly popular amongst bloggers, beauty experts, alot of women in general. I bought my first brush last year, and has never and will never regret that purchase. I have invested in several brushes since than, but the favorites are by far the blush brush and the small setting brush. Having dry and sensitive skin are problematic in it self, sometimes using makeup and makeup tools can irritate the skin even more. I never feel that when using this brand, and it applies makeup flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment